Menu
Joe_Blow
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation gone wrong!

Install date: 23rd February 2017.
Broadband worked, Tivo box wouldn't complete startup check, phone dead too.

24th February 2017.
Tivo box starts to work, phone dead. Engineer visits... end of day, phone is still not connected.

25th February 2017.
Still without phone. If I call the help line it goes to India call centre, where I get passed to and fro to different departments.

Still not resolved and totally fed up.
0 Kudos
Joe_Blow
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation gone wrong!

Well, apparently I've been awarded an "oh hello" badge and earned the rank of "just joined". Looking forward to the "phone connected" badge and rank of "able to make and receive calls".
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Joe_Blow,

Welcome to the community and I'm very sorry to learn about the issues you've been experiencing with your landline.

I have run a test on the line and it's coming back as blocked so before I'm able to arrange for a technician I just want to confirm whether you have tried a different phone in the Virgin Media socket just to eliminate any equipment fault?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joe_Blow
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.  An engineer visited yesterday and the phone is working now finally.  I'm a lot happier now thanks.

-- Joe.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear it Joe!

For some reason the line is still showing as blocked, it might be an incorrect reading from my side so please let me know if you encounter any more problems.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos