Menu
mufaddalsi
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incorrectly Charges on Latest bill

I have a package where I should be getting 1,000 minutes to many destinations every month. 

I just received my recent bill and it has charged me for these calls.  Please could someone resolve this as it's a lot!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrectly Charges on Latest bill

Hi mufaddalsi

I appreciate you contacting us on the forums about the billing and call charge query you have and a warm welcome to the community forums.

I have taken a look at this for you and can see that you need to get in touch with our teams about this.

I understand that if something has changed on your billing you want to look into this and to do so it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams via the secure methods below.

You can contact them to look at supporting you with this this either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with billing or packages queries. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential.

Keep us posted on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos