Menu
Aditya
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Bill

I have recently taken Virgin connection and Im incorrectly billed for the telephone calls. I havent even bought a telephone set yet in the house and dont use any other handset. The bill says I made calls to [content removed], which is dodgy number and gets connected immediately and starts charging. The worst thing is its going on making calls from my account..calls were made to [content removed], which is again dodgy number and many people in the Virgin Media community complained against this number for beign charged incorrectly..

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the envelope icon (top right). Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Bill

Hi Aditya

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problem with your phone line at the moment. 

This issue could be caused by a crossed line, so I've located your account to run some tests for you. We're not detecting any issues from our end at the moment.

Do you have a handset available? If not, would you be able to borrow one to plug into your line? We'd really like to see what number it's giving you when you call your mobile. 

I can see you've already taken the time to speak to the team about the billing side of things, which is great. I'd love to hear about the handset, to see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Aditya
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the response and sorry for the delayed reply.

Bill has been sorted now, one of your colleagues looked in to the issue and cleared it for me.

Engineer visited the house and said there is no cross connection, I would like to see where its gone wrong as well. 

Will see if I can borrow a handset from and let you know.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aditya

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I'm glad to hear that the billing side of things have been sorted.

If there's anything I can help with moving forward, you know where to find me.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos