Menu
JUDE_AH
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Im frustrated we have only had the landline in about 2 weeks and already it doesn't work

Im frustrated we have only had the landline in about 2 weeks and already it doesn't work - it is critical that we have it as reception for a mobile here is abysmal PLUS it is essential for the care line we have in to ensure Mums safety she is 93.  I know that a two day wait time doesn't seem much to many of you and I understand that but I have tried two different phones and nothing and now it means I am totally confined to the house unless someone else is here.

I need emergency help but I don't think Virgin has one unless any of you know any different?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Im frustrated we have only had the landline in about 2 weeks and already it doesn't work

they usually get to phone problems fairly quickly - have flagged the thread - hopefully the cavalry will be here soon 

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Im frustrated we have only had the landline in about 2 weeks and already it doesn't work

Hi JUDE_AH

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment and I'll be doing what I can to help.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look, I can see that there's an outage in your local area at the moment affecting the phone service (reference F004327791). The review time for this issue has been set for later today, around 5PM so if you're still experiencing issues after that, let us know and we'll take another look for you.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, it's certainly not something we want for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

they usually get to phone problems fairly quickly - have flagged the thread - hopefully the cavalry will be here soon 

Tony
JUDE_AH
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Why Tony thank you - If Mum has a fall or takes ill it is the ONLY means I have of calling the emergency services for help so really really critical now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi JUDE_AH

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment and I'll be doing what I can to help.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look, I can see that there's an outage in your local area at the moment affecting the phone service (reference F004327791). The review time for this issue has been set for later today, around 5PM so if you're still experiencing issues after that, let us know and we'll take another look for you.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, it's certainly not something we want for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JUDE_AH
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Me either Craig being without ANY access to call for care assistance should I need it for Mum is scary to say the least.  By the way despite getting a cancelled visit text because they found the problem I now have an if you don't want a visit text - but they aren't coming so why did I get that?  confused. com all over again do I answer it ignore it or just throw the phone in the bin!

0 Kudos
JUDE_AH
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yay I have phone

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jude

Thanks for taking the time to let me know that this has been sorted, if you need any assistance moving forward you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos