Menu
Confused13
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I would like some service please

I have no dial tone on my land line.  The two cordless phones are unusable due to a crackling noise and the fact that they won't dial out.  I have tried to phone Virgin on my mobile (not Virginmedia) and have twice been cut off mid call.  I am currently into my 36th minute of the online phone test, which takes 2 minutes and the only help I can find is to either phone Virgin (not an option) or join a forum.  This has got to rate as some of the most useless customer service I have ever encountered.  I have no way of finding out what the problem is, I am unable to book an engineer because I get cut off before the electronic voice can achieve it and I cannot speak to a single person about the problem.  I am at a complete loss as to how to proceed.  Apart from changing supplier, can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like some service please

Hi Confused13,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having landline trouble.

I've run a diagnostic on your account and I'd like to send a technician to sort this out for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos