Menu
mikeybird
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I waste all my time to report vocal abuse from Virgin Media again and again

03454541111  "THIS IS TO...... TELL YOU.... THAT ........ IS... ERR...UMM...UHHHHH.."

Only in 2001 starting my Virgin account was the first time I ever used any callcentre. Never a problem in m life at all until this happened. No English word is ever heard by telephone. Monkey noises only. Ooohh aahhhahhah

No consonants. Just vowels. Not just this telco company that rooted the chaos. Every important call ever placed or received since 2001 has been worthless. The result is hangup only. Immediate or several hours of human voice. Every interchange results in a hangup at either end. The expense of line rental has been topping the no.1 mistake of life. Me in vocal mental asylum forever using that service. BT could have been bliss to the peak of career by now. No way to compare. 

50Hz buzz standard?  13 years on I even went so far to request a line audit, fully aware of that being a numb waste of time. Engineer picks up to get dialtone so walks away with "all's OK!" smiling of course. Vocal content is the culprit.  Companies of any type using a phone at me in torture warfare is the problem. The telephone is for blind monkeys only. PSTN, POTS bundled into co-ax DOCSIS - deteriorated quality... low sampling rate? 48kHz or 44.1kHz? baseline hi-pass / lo-pass freq ceiling cutoff to kill quality?

VoIP was my main indulgence to make human speech His Master's Voice quality. mashup network of capacitor and resistance bell wire design gone wrong & cheap for 1800s years luxury?

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
mikeybird
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I waste all my time to report vocal abuse from Virgin Media again & again

Saturday night is their favourite time to batter customers with rude shouting. all Financial Services depend on legal necessity of strict formal vocal identity alone. No visual media of read/write with signature any more. All my insurance matters are handled by local bank who do all the mouthwork opera for me √ when I'm present
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I waste all my time to report vocal abuse from Virgin Media again & again

Hi Mikeybird

I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience you've experienced lately, if you let me know how I can help, I'd like to do that.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos