0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to change my landline number

Hi Blowg, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

To change your  number you will need to give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They can go through the process for you. 

Was there a reason in particular you wish to change your number? Maybe there is another option for you Smiley Happy

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jamescomerford
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dear sir I would like to change my land line,number I have getting calls from a Company I would prefer  not to deal with,I have tried to block them but they keep calling on different numbers 7 to date

Thank you

J L Comerford

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jamescomerford

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear about the nuisance calls you're receiving at the moment. 

You can contact our teams to talk about changing your number by dialling 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other. You can also find some great information about how to stop unwanted telephone calls [here].

I hope this helps 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos