Menu
pbppbpbpb111
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I signed up to XL Talk Unlimited - Virgin told me my calls would be covered for £8 pm. Bill today is £41+

Bill today is £41.36.  The salesman on the phone said I would pay £8 pm and calls would be covered.

I don't understand this and if I don't understand it then I've been mis-led.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I signed up to XL Talk Unlimited - Virgin told me my calls would be covered for £8 pm. Bill t...

Hi there pbppbpbpb111, 

Thank you for bringing up this issue, the Talk Unlimited package, will include all calls to landlines and Virgin Media mobile phones, it does not cover calls to other network mobile phones. If you've been charged for calls then it would say so on your bill.

If this is your first bill then it is likely to include some pro-rata charges. Your services are always paid for in advance, so your first bill will always be a bit more, as it will run from the time of install/activation up to the billing date, then one whole month. 

Should you need further help with understanding your bill, I'd have to ask you to give our customer service team a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 so that we can pass security with you and then go through things with you. 

Please let me know how you get on. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I signed up to XL Talk Unlimited - Virgin told me my calls would be covered for £8 pm. Bill t...

Further to Huw's message above, all inclusive calls under these plans are capped at 60 minutes maximum. If your call exceeds 60 minutes you will be charged, so you need to hang up & redial to avoid charges.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
pbppbpbpb111
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I also want to know where my free wireless speaker is? 

I wrote to you three weeks ago and you said it would arrive in about 72 hours - it has not arrived.

I am feeling very disappointed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hoi pbppbpbpb111

Sorry to hear about this, I can see you've responded to your other thread regarding this subject in which you've also been speaking with Kath.

I've contacted the member of the team that has been assisting us in getting you the speaker and I expect to hear from them shortly, as soon as I do I'll be in touch.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience it's causing. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pbppbpbpb111
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I signed up to XL Talk Unlimited big bill and no free speakers either

Where are the speakers??? It is now AprIl and joined you in January.

This is utterly shambolic. Your UK Mail carrier is defunct.

I waited in all day Tuesday for package as arranged with your 'Kath' : NO PARCEL

I drove to their depot the following Tuesday as arranged with their 'Denise' : NO PARCEL

What now Virgin?? Are you incapable of getting a parcel to an address?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I signed up to XL Talk Unlimited big bill and no free speakers either

Hi pbppbpbpb111,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I have already replied to your other thread here: Where's my wireless speaker

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos