Menu
pking1601
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I need a fully itemised phone bill for the month of December

I've searched the 'My Bills' section as much as I can, but I can't find any way to discover what calls I've made in the last month. I have the VIP package with Virgin Media. My bill only seems to show calls not included in that package and over 50p BUT I WANT TO SEE ALL THE CALLS I MADE so that I can check or confirm when I called a certain company, what time the call started and for how long.

Its really important so I would be grateful if anyone could advise me where I can find this information. I'd be very grateful.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need a fully itemised phone bill for the month of December

Hi there pking1601,

Thanks for coming by and asking this question. If you don't currently have a fully itemised bill then I would have to ask you to contact our customer service team who should be able to sort this out for you. They will also be able to email you a copy of previous bills (up to 6 months I believe).

Give them a call on 150 or 03454541111 and after passing security with you they will be able to sort this out.

Take care

Huw  

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
pking1601
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

No they can't!

I rang 150 and got told they definitely could not provide me with the itemised details I require. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi there pking1601, 

Apologies that this was not resolved when you called in. I have sent you a Private Message regarding this.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Here you go, 

http://virg.co/social

Let me know if there are any issues with it. 

Huw

0 Kudos
jsingh
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need a fully itemised phone bill from December 2014 till July 2015

Hello
I need itemised bills from Dec 2014 till Jul 2015. I have rang 150 virgin media and they said they can't provide. Can some one please help as I need these itemised bills showing all outgoing calls urgently?
Thanks
Jarmanjeet Singh
***removed number***

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks] 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jarmanjeet Singh,

Welcome and thanks for posting your query.

I've had a quick look on your account and can see the request you made was for the calls you were not charged for. This is not something we can provide as far as I'm aware. Is this request for legal reasons?

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

0 Kudos
jsingh
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. Yes I want it for legal purpose in India. It's really urgent
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi jsingh,

Thanks for your reply.

I've had a check and I'm afraid we are unable to provide this information.

This type of information can only be released when we are instructed to do so by a Legal body.

Kind regards

Huw

0 Kudos
jsingh
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi
Thanks for your reply. I need for legal case but case is in India. I m really in very stressed situation. If you do any favourite please let me know. The court in India cannot make request to UK for such detail. I need these details to prove my and my parents innocence. Please help. I need from Dec 2014 till June 2015

Regards
0 Kudos