Menu
JulieGone
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I'm trying to find out how to keep my landline number when I move FROM Virgin Media

Hi - I have a new broadband and phone provider and want to transfer my old Virgin landline number to the new account. My Virgin phone is still connected for the next few weeks. I couldn't get an answer from the website (there's a surprise - one of the reasons I'm leaving) or the Virgin call centre. And I couldn't email or use online chat. For a communications compny VM make it very hard to communicate.
The new provider says I need to discuss 'Number portability'with Virgin.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm trying to find out how to keep my landline number when I move FROM Virgin Media

Porting your number should not be an issue, and the process should be entirely handled by your new provider. Under no circumstances cancel your Virgin phone line, or you will lose your number.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
leofrog8
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm trying to find out how to keep my landline number when I move FROM Virgin Media

I don't suppose you'll even get this but if so - did you get any joy with keeping your number?

0 Kudos