Menu
Edward_Lintern
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have no dial tone on my phone

Home phone removed ....... I have no dial tone on my phone and as a result cannot make or receive calls. The phone displays the message "check phone line". I have tested the phone by plugging it into my daughters BT connection and it works fine so the phone is not faulty. Will you please run a check for me.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Edward_Lintern
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have no dial tone on my phone

OK
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Edward_Lintern,

Welcome to the community.

I have checked your line and I'm unable to find any issues in the area so I'd like to arrange for a technician to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Edward_Lintern
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Rose will you resend your message please. I have lost the contents of what you wanted me to send to you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problem I have just sent you another private message Smiley Happy

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI Eddy

Thanks for getting back to us and confirming the appointment, I appreciate it.

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos