Menu
oliver123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I have no dial tone anywhere

I have no dial tone anywhere /.... I have a young family and need the land line as a priority

Needs to be sorted ASAP .. this is ridiculous ... I have never experienced this with other suppliers..

I am expecting your urgent response.....and it rectified ...

0 Kudos
pentode
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have no dial tone anywhere

'I'm in WN7 area (comes under Bolton) we have a phone outage, been off over 6 hours, same the other day.  VM had me going round in circles, until a Tech in an Indian call center informed me there was a fault - the status page and test show phone OK BUT it isn't..... only Cable TV fault is 'flagged'.

Getting pigged off with VM - it's a mediocre company whose left foot don't know what the right is doing.  Unbeknown to me they booked an engineer - THEY can flipping well un book him because I'm not!

Dave

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have no dial tone anywhere

Hi there Oliver123, 

I'd like to take the time to welcome you to the community and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, I totally understand how important this is to you. 

I've done some testing and can see that we are currently aware of an area fault that is affecting you at the moment, the reference number for this fault is F003890381, The network technicians are working on this at the moment, and have given an estimated fix time of 4pm today, however as they are currently working on this, it may be fixed even sooner.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos