Menu
PDSatHome
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have installed Smartcall on two phones but it showing the wronk package for both

Hi, I have put the Smartcall app on two phones but they bothe show the wrong package, they show on the phone as Talk Weekends when they should be XL. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no improvement.
Can someone tweak the settings to allow me to use the app midweek? Thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have installed Smartcall on two phones but it showing the wronk package for both

Hi PDSatHome,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced problems using the SmartCall app.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that the problem is with the package on the app. I have corrected this now.

Please reload the SmartCall app and retry--it should work for you now. If you are still experiencing problems with this, please delete and re-add the app.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have installed Smartcall on two phones but it showing the wronk package for both

Hi PDSatHome,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced problems using the SmartCall app.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that the problem is with the package on the app. I have corrected this now.

Please reload the SmartCall app and retry--it should work for you now. If you are still experiencing problems with this, please delete and re-add the app.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
PDSatHome
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, that seems to have fixed it, I can now use it on both phones, thank you. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi PDSatHome,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm glad the SmartCall app is now working on both phones! Smiley Happy

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Take care.

0 Kudos
Dotian
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have exactly the same problem. The app is showing Talk Weekends but my phone package is Talk Evenings and Weekends.

If you can fix this for me it would be much appreciated.  

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Dotian, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your Smart Call app is showing the incorrect package. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forum credentials, and have spotted something that would cause an issue, so I've rectified this for you. 

Could you please try using the app again and let me know if you're now getting the correct talk plan. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Dotian
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw
Just checked and all seems fine now 😊
Many thanks for taking the time to sort this out and have yourself a great Christmas.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

That's brilliant news Dotian, 

Thanks for coming back and letting me know. 

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas yourself. Smiley Happy 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
vsbaskaran
Just joined
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi
I have got the same problem as well. My package is talk unlimited But it states talk weekends only in the smartcall please sort it out
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi vsbaskaran,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having a problem with the SmartCall app.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can confirm the wrong code is showing, so I have corrected this on your account.

You will need to reload SmartCall app and retry. If you are still having the same problem, please delete and re-add app, then retry again.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

0 Kudos