Menu
papillion29
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I don't have a dialling tone

I don't have dialling tone on my phone & when I try & call my number it rings out. I've tried 3 different phones & all are the same
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I don't have a dialling tone

Hi there papillion29, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing difficulties making and receiving calls with your home phone, and I'd really like to help you out here. 

I'd also like to thank you for letting me know that you've already tried a few different handsets as this rules out the phone from being at fault. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forum credentials and have run some testing on the line, which has shown no reason for the loss of service, so I'd now have to look into booking a technician to call out to investigate what's going on. 

I've sent you a private message to get the ball rolling, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I don't have a dialling tone

Hi there papillion29. 

Just thought I'd check to see if you were able to view the private message I sent on Friday, as I've not had a reply. 

If you'd like for me to arrange a technician, please let me know. 

Cheers, 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos