Menu
Togenberg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I can't figure out which choices to select on 150 when trying to get info on on porting my BT landline

I would like to port my BT landline number to my Virgin landline, but the choices when phoning 150 don't really point me in the right direction. Any help much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't figure out which choices to select on 150 when trying to get info on on porting my BT...

Hi Togenberg

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the Number Port choices. I'd like to take this opportunity to say hi and welcome you to the forum community Smiley Happy I hope you are enjoying exploring the forums!

On the 150 options if you pick 1 for Billing and then 3 for Information on your bill and payments, you will then get through to someone in Customer Services.

Once you speak to that team they will be able to handle this query for you.

I appreciate the options are not fully comprehensive, but we do have a huge number of reasons why customers call in and we have to keep the options to a minimum when you're contacting us, or you'd be on the phone for a very long time. We definitely don't want that! Smiley Happy

Keep us posted on how this goes for you. Let us know if you need us for anything else too- we're here for you if you need us.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"