Menu
resonator444
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am unable to use Smartcall.

Hi. I can not use the Smartcall feature as it states " This call isn't included in your call plan". In the settings my call plan is stated as Weekend Calls, when in fact I have the XL unlimited plan. I have used it in the past but as with others it has now change.

Thank you for any help in solving this problem.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I am unable to use Smartcall.

The forum team can normally fix this for you but may be a few days before thay get here though may not be much point as Smartcall is being discontinued. 

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The forum team can normally fix this for you but may be a few days before thay get here though may not be much point as Smartcall is being discontinued. 

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
resonator444
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply. I was aware that the service is ending in April. However. I shall be visiting an area with very poor, if any coverage over the next three weeks but good internet access. so smartcall would be very handy. Will the forum team pick my post up or do I have to post else were?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there resonator444, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having issues with SmartCall. 

I've taken a look at things from this end and noticed something that needed to be done, so I've done that, and your SmartCall app should now be showing the correct package. 

Please let me know if you're still having issues.

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

resonator444
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw,

Many thanks for your help and speedy resolution to my smartcall problem. I checked the settings on my phone and all is well. Once again thanks.

Best Regards

Alan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Great news Alan, 

Thanks for coming back to me and letting me know. Glad to hear it's working for you. 

Cheers. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Nibbers1
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am in Thailand at the moment and have previously had no problem using smartcall. Today it isn't working. When I click on the smartcall doctor the third heading smartcall service is not ticked and coomes back with a message "Unfortunately, Smartcall has stopped"

Any idea as to what is wrong?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nibbers1,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having problems getting the SmartCall app to work from Thailand. 

I've resent an activation sms to you retry this. I've been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see everything else is in order for SmartCall access.

If you are still experiencing problems, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos