Menu
Gavsy62
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am unable to Use smart call

Hi. I can not use the Smartcall feature on either phone set up,as it states " This call isn't included in your call plan". In the settings my call plan is stated as Weekend Calls, when in fact I have the XL unlimited plan. I have used it in the past but as with others it has now changed

Thank you for any help in solving this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am unable to Use smart call

Hi there Gavsy62, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that an incorrect talk plan is showing on your SmartCall app. I've taken a look at things from this end, and you should now see that the correct talk plan is now in place. 

Should you still be experiencing an issue, by all means please let me know. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

P.S. The SmartCall service will end in April 2016 for more information please check out the following post Smartcall, Virgin Media Cloud and Webspace closure.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Gavsy62
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Huw,

Thank you for sorting it. it appears to be working now. Yes I am aware that it is closing April 28th.

Cheers

Gavin

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back and letting me know Gavin, 

Glad to hear it's working for you. I'm going to miss SmartCall myself, it's saved me some money over the years. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos