Menu
marc_lucas
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to enable caller display

Hi all,

I have recently switched my landlane from BT to VM, with BT I had caller ID, but now with VM all callers simply show "call" on the display.

Do I need to get caller ID enabled somehow?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to enable caller display

Caller Display is not a standard included feature on Virgin. It has to be added, at a cost of £2.25 per month.

http://store.virginmedia.com/phone/about-virgin-media-fibre-optic/calling-features.html

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to enable caller display

Hi there marc_lucas, 

Thank you for your post, you would indeed need to activate the Caller Display service on your account. This feature costs £2.25 a month, however should you have, or wish to have any more features on the line, then it's only £3.90 for two or more call features. 

Why not check out all or our call features by clicking on this link, and should anything take your fancy I'd have to ask you to give us a call on 150 so we can pass security with you and set the wheels in motion. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos