Menu
martinjh99
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to dispute calls to unfamiliar numbers

Just looking at my call charges so faar this billing cycle and I hav noticed that there are charged calls to numbers I do not know.... How do I get them taken off my bill and my bill reduced?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to dispute calls to unfamiliar numbers

Hi martinjh99,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been charged for calls that you haven't made from your landline.

We can look into this for you, but you will need to contact Customer Services on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline/mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), taking option 1 and then option 3. That way we can clear account security and take the date/time and number(s) of the disputed calls and get the investigation going on this for you.

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
martinjh99
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Terri - Although it might be too late as I am about to pay the bill in the next three weeks or so... It only came in the end to about £1 anyway so it was not messing about with.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi martinjh99,

Thanks for getting back to me. I understand it's a hassle to call in to have call charges that add up to such a low cost taken off, but if you didn't make the calls, we can get these refunded.

Keep an eye on this and please let us know if it happens again. Sometimes this can indicate a crossed line that has been undetected. 

If you have any further queries, please get back in touch with me.

Take care,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos