Menu
toptopnotcher
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to contact a live person

I have an appointment for an engineer to come and lay a new cable so that after weeks and weeks without a landline we can be restored to normal service. I may not now be in on the day they are coming but since this is outdoor work I want to find out if I really need to be in when they come. I have telephoned but cannot get beyond the automated messages. How do I get to speak to a live person, not a machine?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to contact a live person

Hi toptopnotcher

I'm a personMan Happy. For line pulls, the engineers will usually need access which requires you to be at home. It's not in every case that they need access but we'd like to arrange it for when you're available if that's possible.

I can take a look at rearranging the appointment if you'd like? Just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get right to it. You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to contact a live person

Hi toptopnotcher

I'm a personMan Happy. For line pulls, the engineers will usually need access which requires you to be at home. It's not in every case that they need access but we'd like to arrange it for when you're available if that's possible.

I can take a look at rearranging the appointment if you'd like? Just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get right to it. You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide