Menu
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do you import my phone contacts into SmartCall

Hi , I have just purchased a new mobile phone. I have installed SmartCall, but my contacts are missing, except for two. How do you import the rest, please? Thanks. willeah

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do you import my phone contacts into SmartCall

Hi Willeah

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with Smartcall at the moment. 

I've had a good look at this from our end to try and recreate the problem but I've not been able to do so, are your contacts all saved locally? Or are some saved to the SIM / Cloud and some saved to the device?

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Willeah

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with Smartcall at the moment. 

I've had a good look at this from our end to try and recreate the problem but I've not been able to do so, are your contacts all saved locally? Or are some saved to the SIM / Cloud and some saved to the device?

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying Craig_D. My Grandson as sorted it out, Old age etc. Once again, thank you. willeah.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Willeah

Thanks for taking the time to let me know. That's what good Grandsons are for Man Happy

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos