Menu
rayhep33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do i leave virgin media

Not happy with the service from virgin about the ongoing phone problem. My phone lines been down since March 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i leave virgin media

Hi rayhep33,

I'm sorry that there has been a delay in obtaining the required permissions to get your fault fixed and that you want to leave us. Checking this, I can see that we spoke to you yesterday regarding this.

The Forum Team aren't able to process cancellation requests, so please contact us on 150 (free from a Virgin landline or Virgin mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), taking option 4, then option 5.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
toddley
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tried to leave virgin media the other day kept me on hold for half an hour then it went dead every time ive wrung after cant get through how strange they must know that my number wants to cancel so don't answer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi toddley

Sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting in touch with the team, if you've still not been able to give us a call I'd recommend trying earlier in the morning. Less people tend to call then so you'll get through sooner.

If that still doesn't help, visit [Virginmedia.com/contactus] and select the appropriate option to get in touch.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos