Menu
Limerickcot
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How can you contact virgin by email

My telephone cable is DEAD - as per the Virgin engineer.

He booked a service for 17th August but no-one turned up.

The lady who rang about my bill promised to put a complaint in - but still no contact.

I do Not have enough credit on a mobile to ring Virgin (my one attempt to do this drained said credit).

After five weeks I am not a happy camper and I cannot seem to find any other way to contact them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can you contact virgin by email

Hi there Limerickcot,

Welcome to the Community, although, I do wish it were under better circumstances. Smiley Sad

I am very sorry for the issues experienced.

I have located your account and the line state appears to be active at present.

I would like to look into this further and I have sent you a private message for us to have chat.

You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Magsallen40
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can you contact virgin by email

I have the same query!  I work abroad and can not keep phoning.  My account is ##########

we recently moved house in uk.  We booked engineer, he was over 2 hours late having waited in all morning. Nobody contacted us and when we rang to check as was well past his time slot I was told the £20 installation would be refunded, which it has not been.  He was very odd and uncommunicative too and notably we have not been asked to fill in your usual feedback form, because fir sure you would have had some interesting comments after that experience 

Limerickcot wrote:

My telephone cable is DEAD - as per the Virgin engineer.

He booked a service for 17th August but no-one turned up.

The lady who rang about my bill promised to put a complaint in - but still no contact.

I do Not have enough credit on a mobile to ring Virgin (my one attempt to do this drained said credit).

After five weeks I am not a happy camper and I cannot seem to find any other way to contact them.

Also we had to call many times after that because the phone line never worked, finally, after a further 19 days we had a working phone line, so why am I charged fir a line we did not have from August 4th to 22nd?  

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos