Menu
hardinr
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How can I get to speak to a real person at Virgin? HELPPPP

25/10 Phone apparently directing calls to another number

3/11 Engineer came and found that my number (for the last 20 years) has been connected to someone else!!! No spare ports at the exchange (any spares were not working) so I was promised a call from the network people and resolution the week.

14/11 Fed back as requested - with all my despair with the service

Since then - nothing. I have been completely abandoned with no way of registering my problem. No one has read my feedback - they simply don't care. I need to speak to someone at Virgin. Can anyone out there help me???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I get to speak to a real person at Virgin? HELPPPP

Hi hardinr

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at the action that's being made and can see our team are currently looking into this. I'd like to request some more information though and as soon as I receive a response, I'll be in touch.

Has the engineer talked to you about capacity issues in your local area? There's no confirmation that's the case, it just seems possible from looking at it from our end at the moment. If so, I'll ask about that for you too.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
hardinr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Craig

Don't understand the capacity issues bit. This feels a bit like another automated response. All I know is that someone has been connected to my line and may be receiving personal calls (contact for doctor, hospital etc - I an very unhappy that a stranger may be getting these calls). I am without a landline because an engineer (yours???) wrongly connected my line to someone else. Why has this not been rectified? Why do I have to wait to have his sorted? Why not reconnect my line and sort out the other user with their own line which you should have done in the first place? It was my line first and I am paying for it. I want a full refund of the line rental and a proper explanation of what is going on. Please treat this as a formal complaint and if you don't provide a satisfactory response then I am going to the Ombudsman. I will also raise the fact that your contact number to lodge a complaint is just your automated telephone line - there is no option to complain. I have real issues with your customer care - you don't care at all

Rachel

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rachel

Thanks for the response, you can raise a complaint by speaking to the team on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454  1111 from any other, or by visiting Virginmedia.com/contactus and selecting the 'Something else' option and the bottom and then raise a complaint for your cable services.

I can assure you my response isn't automated, I'm very sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing and I'd love to hear what happens when the team get in touch.

I'll be here if there's anything I'm able to assist with moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos