Menu
cursor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phones not working

Hi, my house phones aren't working, you can't ring out or ring in, this has been a problem for a couple of weeks, I thought it may have been the phones but have just replaced them and the problem is still there... no service
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phones not working

Hi cursor

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone line at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're detecting some minor errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
cursor
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig, no messages showing at the minute, I'm at work at the moment but will check back in a little while, thanks for your help, a visit from an engineer would be great 👍🏼
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Cursor

Thanks for the fast response, check your inbox again and you should find a message thereMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos