Menu
MartinHall60
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Home phone

My home phone went off on Saturday morning and the earliest engineer visit is Tuesday 4-7pm. I will have been without phone for 4 days which I am not too pleased about. I should be entitled to a reduced bill?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone

Hi MartinHall60

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your home phone recently.

We don't expect you to pay for a service you're not receiving, so when the issue has been resolved, get in touch again and we'll take a look at helping to correct your bill.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we'd love to hear how the appointment goes.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
MartinHall60
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Hi

Hi, the engineer arrived at 6.20 and he knew it was a problem outside. It was apparently a broken wire at the local junction box.

Hi the engineer sorted the problem by 6.50 pm. Apparently it was a broken wire at the local junction box. He was a very helpful chap. All now back on line.

0 Kudos
MartinHall60
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, do you have any news about my reduced bill? My latest bill has just arrived today but with no reduction. Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MArtinHall60

I can help with this, I've sent you a private message to request some additional information to be able to do so, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos