Menu
Jimo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Home phone problem

When it rings and I answer it after a few seconds it says recall not allowed cuts me off then rings again and does the same thought it was phone so bought new phones and it does the same when I dial out I get dialing tone rings at other end as soon as they answer it says recall not allowed any suggestions this is driving me mad I think it must be the line as 4 phones cannot have the same problem and I cannot contact virgin as phone isn't working
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone problem

Hi Jimo

Welcome tot he Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately. 

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this from our end for you, I've sent you information about that in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone problem

Hi Jimo

Many thanks for getting back to us and Craig via the pm he sent to you, and for letting us know the line is now fixed. I appreciate it took the engineer a few hours to resolve it for you but I'm very glad to hear he got to the bottom of this for you in the end Smiley Happy

Feel free to drop back to us any time you need further support!

Take care and have a fab day Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos