Menu
NannieSaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Home phone not working

Hi

New to Virgin less than a month, Landline not working since Saturday, got new phones and borrowed neighbours still same, done a website test today it says no problems but I cant ring in or out, Live chat not working either any other ways of contacting I've tried twitter & facebook but don't hold out much hope of a reply would appreciate an advice, I cant use my mobile as its only payg an I don't have enough credit to left on hold.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone not working

Hi NannieSaz,

Welcome to the community.

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to resolve your line so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
NannieSaz
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All booked in for tomorrow thanks
0 Kudos
Eric55
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rose_B. Is there anyway you could book me an engineer visit please as I have the same problem, I have tried different phones to no avail, I got a friend to ring my number he gets a ringtone but we dont hear it at this end.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eric55,

Thanks for posting.

I can see that a technician has already been arranged for you so if you have any further problems please let me know.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos