Menu
Francolace
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone not working

Booked an engineer to call Saturday between 8 and 12pm as I don't have a dial tone only crackling. Told today a fault was found so Virgin cancels the engineer. Text sent to me to say fault fixed. Checked and it wasn't so text help back and then had a reply to say fault found and will be fixed by 20.00hrs. Got home at 21.40 and no phone service. Tried to call but only an automated service which has now given me a new time slot of Tuesday. Not happy with this service at all

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone not working

Hi Francolace,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your landline.

Sometimes a network fault can hide an isolated issue, leading to your appointment being cancelled. I understand this can be frustrating and I thank you for you patience.

I've checked over your account and I can see you have a new technician appointment booked. Let me know how it goes and give me a shout if you get any more trouble.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Francolace
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer had sorted the issue prior to the visit at the box but checked and made sure everything was OK. It was just a shame the service wasn't as good as the engineer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Francolace

Thanks for taking the time to let me know, I'm really glad to hear that the engineer was able to get this sortedMan Happy

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos