Menu
Ric2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone no dial tone

no dial tone on my home phone, tried a corded phone in the socket, still no line - and after reading how much it costs to call on my mobile for help I'm not going to bother - should get the landline cost back for how long it's not working surely. Also did a Service Status check and it said there wasn't a fault, saying an engineer can be booked, but if it was found to be not faulty you'll be charged, is that right?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone no dial tone

Hi Ric2,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your landline.

Thank you for letting us know that you have already tested an alternative phone handset. I've run testing on your line and we aren't seeing an area fault causing this problem, so I'll need to arrange an engineer appointment for you so we can get this fixed for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Ric2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,
Thanks for your reply to my problem - however the phone is now working again, not sure why it wasn't working before, but it seems to be ok now.
Thanks anyway.
Ric2
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ric2,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that the phone is working for you now. If you have any further problems, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos