Menu
Dumbo1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone line

I have no dialling tone and when I try to phone my home number from my mobile it does not connect.I have tried using your online test but it reaches 99% and then stops.Can you please test the line for me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone line

Hello Dumbo1,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have tested your line and it's coming back as blocked so could you let me know if you have tested/replaced your handset as I would like to arrange for one of our technicians to take a closer look.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dumbo1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

Thanks for getting back to me..I have not replaced my handset or done anything other than disconnect it from the wall socket and replaced it in case there was a poor connection.I tried attaching a different phone but still nothing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks for letting me know.

What I would like to do next is to arrange for a technician to get this fixed so I'm just going to pop you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide