Menu
Whathaveidone
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home phone doesn't ring

Installation last Thursday,tv broadband home phone,but house phone not ringing.after 50 years with bt have I made a bad decision to change,engineer booked for next Wednesday! But nightmare getting appointment or through to customer service and now long wait for repair,not a good start!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone doesn't ring

Hey Whathaveidone

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line recently.

That being said, I'm glad to hear that an engineers visit has been planned, I'd love to hear how that goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Whathaveidone
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig,engineer was brilliant everything fine now.was a bit of a wait for it to be sorted but I am reassured.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Whathaveidone

Thank you for getting back to us. It's great to hear that the engineer was able to resolve your landline fault. Apologies again for the time you had to wait for this to be fixed.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos