Menu
seakelly
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone

I have no dial tone on the home phone. When the handset is lifted I hear an engaged tone. Incoming calls just go to voicemail

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone

Hi seakelly

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone line at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're not detecting any problems from our end at the moment though.

Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or yours on an alternate line?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
seakelly
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for the response. I have tried alternative handsets and different socket points.

Still the same outcome
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know seakelly

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos