Menu
Weastman
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone

Hi,

There is no dial tone on my home phone. I've tried calling for tech support and been hung up on twice. Not happy at all. Please don't ask if I've tried turning it on and off or used another handset. It was fine yesterday. All the handsets were. I'm just trying to find out if there is a problem in my area. I have a young child and need to ba able to rely on something other than a cell phone, in case of emergencies.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone

Click on check my service status at the top of the page or sign into my virgin media https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index  and check your service status, you can click on a button there to run a test, if a fault is determined an engineers visit will be arranged for you on line

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone

Hello Weastman,

Firstly I would like to say I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with your telephone line and I would like to welcome you to our community.

I have been able to locate your account and I can advise that you would need to give us a call and speak to one of our advisors regarding this.

If you have a virgin mobile then you can call us free on 150, alternatively you can call us on 0345 454 1111 from any phone.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos