Menu
JenH284
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone not working!

Hi there!

I recently joined the VirginMedia community with broadband and phone, engineer came on Wednesday to install. Broadband is working perfectly, but my phone line cannot make any calls or receive any, I have troubleshooted it on the virginmedia website and it says there is a problem and that I need an engineer, but it does not recognise my email address, even though it is the exact same email I use to sign in with, therefor I cannot book an engineer.

Anybody able to hep me?

thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone not working!

Hi there JenH284, 

Firstly I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums, and also say that I'm really sorry to hear that the phone line is not working as it should after your recent installation, and I'd really like to help you out. 

I've run some testing this end, and can see no reason why your phone line should not be working for you, so I'd now like to look towards arranging for someone to call out and investigate further for you. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get the wheels in motion, please look to the top right of this page, you'll see a blue envelope icon, click on this and you'll be able to see my message. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos