Menu
MikeH50
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone installation

My home phone was diagnosed as needing a new cable to be laid on the 10 March with an expectation for the task to be done on 11 May. Has anyone else experienced such a long wait? As a consequence of this I am having to have all my home phone calls diverted to my mobile. Unfortunately the signal in my home is poor and I seem to be missing a lot of calls. In addition the message facility that I had on my landline doesn't work on mobile. Can anyone suggest how I can motivate Virgin to get this issue resolved urgently

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone installation

Hi MikeH50

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone installation at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a look and make sure everything that can be done is being done, to allow me to do that, would you be able to respond to the private message with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide