Menu
StuartBailey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone Not Working

Hi, I reported my phone as not working on Wednesday and an engineer was arranged for yesterday between 12 and 4. Received 2 texts to confirm visit but no one turned up. I noticed the engineers working in the area yesterday but they did not call and the phoneline is still not working. This means that we have been without a reliable phone for almost a week. Monday and Tuesday there were issues in the area which were on your status page. The status page now states no problems but still have no functioning phoneline. Outside callers saying it just rings continuously without ringing at home.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone Not Working

Hi StuartBailey

I'm really sorry to learn about the trouble you've had with your phone line and for the service you've received recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you, we're not detecting any issues with the line from our end at the moment, there are also no reported problems in your local area regarding the phone service at the moment.

Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset from an alternate line?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
StuartBailey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, thanks for the quick response.

Have plugged in a different corded handset and still have no dialing tone and cannot send / receive calls.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stuart

Thanks for getting back to me, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos