Regards
Dawn
0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi, why am I seeing Talk 08 2 and Talk Unlimited on my bill? Thank you

Hi there DawnParnell, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and thank you for your post. 

Talk Unlimited will be your talk plan, and Talk 08 2 would be in addition to this. Talk Unlimited does not include calls to 0845 numbers, so by having the Talk 08 2 package you get 250 minutes to use at any time of the day to 0845 numbers ( Talk 08 2 also allows you to call 0870 numbers, but these are covered in the talk unlimited plan). 

You can find out more about the Talk plan offers we have by clicking on this link. As you may be interested in changing to our Talk Unlimited Extra pack, which does include calls to 0845 numbers and all UK mobile networks, so whilst the initially monthly cost is higher, it may be worth considering if these are calls that you make a lot. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
DawnParnell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for your response, I will look into it as you suggested
Regards
Dawn
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bear in mind that with a recent OFCOM ruling, most customer services numbers have been forced from 0845 onto 0345 numbers, which are included with Talk Unlimited. The exceptions are some financial institutions. If you are calling certain 0845 numbers a lot, it may be worth seeing if there is an alternative inclusive or free number to use, to save the expence of changing package.

I have linked below a well known web database of alternative numbers you might find useful:

http://www.saynoto0870.com/

Please also bear in mind that Talk 08 2 is a legacy add-on, so if you remove it, there is no going back.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos