Menu
Colemoore1997
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help

I have recently upgraded to virgin Media and when I looked at my bill on line it was higher by about 90p, not complaining but it's saying I.made a call to a 08700 number when I do have the phone line but not got a phone, how is this possible
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help

Hi there Colemoore1997, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to our forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that a rogue call seems to have been made from your line. I'd like to look into this further for you. 

I've been unable to locate your account details through your forum credentials, so I'll send you a private message with a few questions which should allow me to take a closer look at things. 

Please look towards the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message.

Apologies again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help

Hi there Colemoore1997, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to our forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that a rogue call seems to have been made from your line. I'd like to look into this further for you. 

I've been unable to locate your account details through your forum credentials, so I'll send you a private message with a few questions which should allow me to take a closer look at things. 

Please look towards the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message.

Apologies again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos