Menu
Huddie21
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help with landline

Hi there

Wednesday 25 Jan

With no notification the street had been without tv internet for a day and still without a phone, due to work taking place at the exchange box at the end of the road. This has effected the neighbours and their ability to work.After numerous phone calls to Virgin we have been informed that the earliest date for fixing Will be Monday. Feel v disappointed with service as we have not been able to make Virgin staff understand that it not our phone that is at fault its because of the work that is taken place. It would have been nice to be informed about this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help with landline

Hi there Huddie21,

Apologies for the fault experienced.

I can see the engineer appointment arranged for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat about this some more.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Huddie21
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there.its happened again,took day of work yesterday,engineer came out 2miiutes in exchange box sorted, today 2blokes in exchange box again ,me and neighbours have no phone ,spoke to the men , they didnt have a clue, phoned 150 want me to have another day off [no chance]
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Huddie21,

Sorry to hear this issue is still ongoing.

I have checked the account and I can see another technician has been arranged for you so please let us know how you get on or if you need any further help.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos