Menu
ajordan1977
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have dialing tone but can't make calls

On my Virgin landline I have a dialing tone but as soon as I try to make a call, an automated voice tells me the number isn't recognised. Can anyone shed any light?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have dialing tone but can't make calls

Hi ajordan1977

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to accurately locate your account unfortunately. So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey ajordan1977

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I've been able to run some tests on the line from our end and we're not detecting any issues at the moment.

Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ajordan1977
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My partner said the handset was fine, but let me double-check this evening. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me ajordan1977

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and getting to the bottom of this issue.

We'll talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos