Menu
Dave-Coombes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Had no phone service since the 7th December

This is a terrible service . My home phone went down on the 7th December where all I get is a very loud humming noise as a dialling tone. I phoned up and was told that the earliest they could get an engineer out to me would be today 13/12/2016. At the time I still thought this was  an unreasonable amount of time to go without a phone but had no choice other than to swallow it and booked the day off work. On phoning in this morning to check what time the engineer would arrive the first lady I spoke to did confirm that I was due an engineer visit today but could tell me what time . She then put me through to the engineer section who told me no engineer was booked for me today but one was booked for the 20th December. "What the hell". I told him that it was already confirmed by the first person I spoke to that an engineer was due to come out today. He basically said there was nothing he could do. So Virgin media I am paying for a service that I am not getting. I have taken a day off work for no reason as was expecting engineer visit. Now I am told that I have to wait another week with no home phone bringing it to over two weeks without a phone. Is this how your customers are treated. I have been with you for many, many years since you took over NTL. After this poor service I am out of here and jumping ship.    

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Had no phone service since the 7th December

Hi there Dave-Coombes,

I am sincerely sorry to hear about all of this.

I'd like to help get this resolved for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat some more about this.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos