Menu
Loreta1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HOME Telephone not working !! Urgently needed!

OUR TELEPHONE HAS NOT BEEN WORKING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS NOW. THERE IS NO DIAL TONE, IF IT RINGS IT QUICKLY SWITCHES TO ANSWERPHONE BUT AS THERE IS NO DIAL, NOTHING CAN BE RETRIEVED OR HEARD. 

WE RUN OUR BUSINESS FROM THIS PHONE AND NEED IT ASAP.  ITS DEFINITELY NO FAULT OF THE PHONE AS WE HAVE REPLACED WITH A NEW ONE WHICH ALSO DOES THE SAME.  PLEASE HELP ASAP AS WE CANNOT GO ON WITH THIS AND ARE CONSIDERING MOVING TO ANOTHER PROVIDER.  THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS; {Removed} - THANK YOU !

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HOME Telephone not working !! Urgently needed!

Have you reported the fault, as 9 times out of 10 the fault is on the individual line & not detectable from VM's end? Also if you are on a standard residential contract, there is no priority faults service unless the customer has "special needs" (i.e Medical conditions etc). VM's business arm does offer a priority service, but as you might expect, the costs will be higher.

http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/Products-and-solutions/Broadband-and-Internet-Services/landing/...

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Loreta1,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your landline isn't working.

I'm happy to look into this for you, however, I'm not able access your account via your Forum details. Were you able to contact us yesterday to report the line fault, as nodrogd suggested? 

Please let me know if you would like for me to investigate this for you.  I'll pop a private message over to you requesting the details I'll require to test your line and arrange an engineer if needed.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Loreta1,

Just checking back with you as I haven't received a response from you yet regarding the problem you reported with your landline.

Please let me know if you would like for me to look into this further for you.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos