Menu
liammcclure52
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HOME PHONE NOT WORKING FOR OVER A MONTH

My home phone has not been able to make out going calls for over a month now. at first we thought it was one of our children who had messed with settings on the phone. But after reading posts on here its a common problem, also our internet doesnt match the speeds sold to us. complete disappointment switching from SKY, does any body else have the same problems?  

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HOME PHONE NOT WORKING FOR OVER A MONTH

Hello liammcclure52,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community.

I have checked your line and I'm unable to find any faults which could be causing this so can I confirm whether you have tested/replaced the handset to eliminate any equipment fault?

Regarding your broadband are you using a wired or wireless connection and what speed are you getting at the moment?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello liammcclure52,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community.

I have checked your line and I'm unable to find any faults which could be causing this so can I confirm whether you have tested/replaced the handset to eliminate any equipment fault?

Regarding your broadband are you using a wired or wireless connection and what speed are you getting at the moment?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
desmo666
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yes me too, land line absolutely terrible

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi desmo666,

I have just replied to your original post here.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
rocker
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes mine is the same dont work, ive also been having issues with my so called super fast internet one min it works then it dont feed up of complaining i was onto the help line yesterday trying to sort out my phone plus complaning about my internet was promised a phone call today, and yep you can guess no such call so, no phone and a internet that works as and when it wants and rubbish speeds, good luck i sure hope you get sorted. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello rocker,

I'm sorry to learn that you're experiencing problems with your services.

I have located your account and I can see the technician has been booked so please let us know how you get on or if you need help with anything else.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos