Menu
Biddy34
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HELP PHONE NOT WORKING TV & INTERNET HAS PROBLEMS

phone line faulty, tried contacting virgin over 5days cant get them,                                                                                                                                                    due to ill health need phone.

INTERNET OFF & ON, TV HAS PROBLEMS

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP PHONE NOT WORKING TV & INTERNET HAS PROBLEMS

Hi Biddy34

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line and we're detecting some errors from our end at the moment. As a result, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this for you, I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP PHONE NOT WORKING TV & INTERNET HAS PROBLEMS

Hi Biddy

Thanks for confirming the appointment and your contact information, we'd love to hear how the appointment goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos