Menu
Warpedmedic
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Giving virgin a chance before FOS

Hi all

Just a message to virgin before I get the financial ombudsman service involved.

The case started on the 15/11/16 that's when the debt collector got involved (date on letter) asking for payment.

3 days later I get a message from virgin mobile saying my bill is due the same amount that the debt collector is asking for. So I call virgin and they say nothing to bother about your account is up-to date. So first complaint will be 18/11/16 important date.

Thinking all is sorted I am happy and continue on 5 days later I get a email from the debt collector wanting their money. So I get back in touch with virgin mobile after god knows how long on the phone get in touch with collections who send the debt collector a recall code. 2 hours later the debt collector calls me ON THE HOME PHONE which sends my mother into a panic as I was going away for a few days on work however they agree to suspend debt collection while they investigate.

Spin on to the 1/12/16 when I make it clear that I am not happy and want to speak to someone about this, this is because I wanted to know that it was sorted I was told that a manager would of got in touch in 5 days time.

It is now mid January and still nothing from them. It is way past the 8 weeks from the first complaint in line with the rules from the FOS I will start asking them to investigate but I am giving virgin one last chance.

Balls in your court now virgin
0 Kudos
Warpedmedic
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Giving virgin a chance before FOS

Sorry I think I posted in the wrong area as its virgin mobile that has caused this.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Giving virgin a chance before FOS

Hi Warpedmedic,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry that there's been a problem with your account billing. 

I'd like to look into this for you, but will need to verify further details with you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos