Menu
Tomclayton123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Getting billed for landline use but have NO landline phone.

Im due my first virgin media direct debit this month and have realise I'm being charged 38p inc VAT for 1 landline call. I do not have a phone plugged into any landline phone socket. Why am I being charged for a call I have not made?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting billed for landline use but have NO landline phone.

Hi Tomclayton123,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are being charged for a call when you haven't had a telephone handset plugged into your phone socket.

I'd like to look into this for you, but I'll need to take more information first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
lisamh
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I have paid for a landline for 9 months and have never been able to find a socket that works. An engineer came to check a TV query months back and tested the line and confirmed it wasn't working and said he would send an engineer to check it from outside, this never happened. Now I have to query it via online chat AGAIN and also have a few other queries. I am talking to someone called Pradeep who is quite frankly useless. I have been online for nearly an hour and he's done very little.

Pls can you contact me directly also, this service is appalling.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi lisamh,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your landline hasn't worked for 9 months. Checking this, I don't see information about the landline problem reported to the last engineer, apologies.

I'll need to schedule an engineer appointment for this, as I can see that an external check has already been done and the engineers couldn't gain access to your property to fix the fault.

I'll send you a private message requesting further information. Please check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos