Menu
Suavegav7
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Feel Shortchanged

Every heard of this....purchase a broadband deal with home phone. Just set up my virgin media today to track order. Installation is tomorrow however just noticed my phone line is not available until 3rd march at the earliest. Spoke to customer services who advise they don't tell customers this until your signed up - I swear to god that was her words. Someone in virgin please review the "recorded call" and listen carefully! Anyone else experienced this? Thinking about leaving already!!!!
0 Kudos
redridinghood
Up to speed
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Feel Shortchanged

think she forgot to also mention that if your in live in a over subscribe area you will feel short changed

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

redridinghood wrote:

think she forgot to also mention that if your in live in a over subscribe area you will feel short changed

Your signature is fairly unhelpful- maybe you should change it to "If it IS broken DO fix it?" Maybe VM would get the the hint then?

0 Kudos
redridinghood
Up to speed
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

thank you for the advice.i dont mean to be unhelpful or negative but when you come on this forum and read the threads.its a total disgrace.got be truthfull. the post above he/she thinks they have a problem waiting for a working phone line.the the truth is if they in a over subscribe area the only thing that will work is the phone.but it will to late by then be locked in contract for 12/18 months.money for nothing.i got about six months left of misery cant use xbox for battlefield 1 ping times.offering me money off my package must think everybodys got removed writen on there foreheads.theres 10 pound off your contract now will you put up with crap broadband.its not you fault though mate looks like you do a good job in helping people respect.but vm cant even type the words to express my true feeling

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Umm yeah it was a dig at VM, not you.

BTW if your suffering from overutilisation , and have a fault number, you can push to leave NOW with no EDF's , no need to wait out the six months. Its what I would do in your position.

0 Kudos
redridinghood
Up to speed
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

thanks again for the info. i wasnt having a dig at you.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear about all of this redridinghood,

I recommend giving our Customer Services team a call if you wish to discuss this further as we unfortunately are unable to assist with the billing side of things via the Forum.

You can call our team on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Suavegav7
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ehh - what about MY phone line installation???
0 Kudos
redridinghood
Up to speed
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

dont think they too concerned about your phone line.

0 Kudos
Suavegav7
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

What ru talking about "if it's not broken don't fix it".........there is no phone line and that's the problem!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos