Menu
nobbynabolo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Faulty phone cable damaged

Hi we have had a problem with our virgin phone line. An engineer came to install a cable for next door and damaged our phone line. That was july 10 we had an engineer come and put a temporary line from the street to our house but when it rains it fails. We were told a new line would be installed on 1st of August its now 19th and still no new cable. It rained today and we loose the phone line again. This is getting intollerable and are thinking of canceling the virgin contract and going else where. But can anyone tell me how to talk to a manager because although the engineer steve was trying to help us i need to talk to a manger. Hope some one can help..thx

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty phone cable damaged

Hi nobbynabolo,

Thanks for your post.

I am extremely sorry to hear that this hasn't been resolved.

If you wish to speak to a manager you would need to call the team on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

The line state appears to be okay from this end at present, however, if you're still experiencing issues, I am more than happy to arrange to get someone else out to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message to discuss this further.

You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
nobbynabolo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi nat, we are still having problems the phone line is dead and the reason is the temporary line the engineer put in on 13th july works find until it starts to rain then its useless. We were surpose to have the whole line from the street to our house replaced at the beginning of august its the 20th now and still not happened. An its getting beyond a joke.we dont need another engineer round we need the line replaceing. An paying for a phone line that only works when the weather is dry is ridiculus...can you help pls

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi nobbynabolo

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, sorry again for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your phone line.

As Nat has mentioned, we'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing form you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos