Menu
Gary1979
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Faulty landline

Over the last few months my landline has been faulty, but not being at home during the day has kept me from getting this sorted. I have tried 2 different phones with no joy and the online testing program doesn't seem to be working. It worked once before and it gave me the option of booking an engineer, but couldn't do as not being around during the day. I don't have the means otherwise to organise this, which is now possible due to a change in my work shift pattern. How could I arrange for an engineer to come out now?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty landline

hiya @Gary1979 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, you could contact virginmedia via 0345 454 1111 or online chat @ http://contact.virginmedia.com (using pc/laptop) and arrange engineer via those methods, since it can be a few days to get reply from a forum admin.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty landline

Hui Gary1979

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and can see that we've not made any action to resolve this from our end, I hope that means that you're not experiencing the issue any more?

If you are, respond here and I'll run some additional tests to see what's happening. Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos